Any Non-Human Visitors to these Websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the wehavestory.com Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the wehavestory.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- A. To access some features of the Website you may have to Register (create an account) with the Website. While registering or editing your account, you MUST provide accurate and complete information.
- B. You MUST be at least 13 years old to create an account with the wehavestory.com Website. If you are not yet 13 years old, you must stop using the Website immediately or else provide wehavestory.com with written parental approval.
- C. You will never use another user’s account without permission.
- D. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You may be liable for the losses of wehavestory.com or others due to unauthorized activity is done or being done from your account.
- E. wehavestory.com will NOT be liable or responsible for any of your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account
- F. The wehavestory.com Website reserves the right to terminate any account without notice.
Wehavestory.com hereby grants you permission to access and use the Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to “Content” (defined below), without wehavestory.com’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
- You agree not to access “Content” (defined below) or wehavestory.com Content through any technology or means other than the Website itself.
- You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of wehavestory.com. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without wehavestory.com’s express approval:
SPECIAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS FOR NON-HUMAN VISITORS
- A special restriction on a visitor’s license to access the Website applies to all Non-Human Visitors. Non-Human Visitors include, but are not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other computer programs designed to access, read, compile or gather content from the Website automatically.
- You agree not to use any non-human system as specified above that accesses the Website in a manner that can cause malfunctioning of the Website or its access to its Users such as communicating with the wehavestory.com servers that increases the traffic in a period beyond the traffic manually produced in the same period by using a conventional method to access the web by a human user.
- wehavestory.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use the non-human system to copy the Content from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
- Wehavestory.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their “Content”. Email addresses on the wehavestory.com are considered proprietary intellectual property. It is recognized that these email addresses are provided for human visitors alone. You acknowledge and agree that each email address the Website contains has a value not less than US $50. You further agree that the compilation, storage, and/or distribution of these addresses substantially diminishes the value of these addresses. Intentional collection, harvesting, gathering, and/or storing the Website’s email addresses is recognized as a violation of this agreement and expressly prohibited.
Content and Conduct
- As a wehavestory.com account holder you may submit Content such as textual, audio, visual, or audiovisual content including but not limited to stories, poetry, messages, comments and polls. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
the Content is not obscene, libelous, defamatory, hateful or racially bigoted, does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party and is not otherwise unlawful;
your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- Wehavestory.com does not guarantee any confidentiality of any Content published or not published
- You shall be solely responsible for your “Content” and the consequences of submitting them and publishing them at wehavestory.com. In connection with “Content”, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize wehavestory.com to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all “Content” and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information contained or displayed in any and all “Content” to enable inclusion and use of the “Content” in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your “Content”. However, by submitting “Content” to wehavestory.com, you hereby grant wehavestory.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the “Content” in connection with the wehavestory.com Website and its affiliates.
- You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products or services, whether modified or unmodified. All products and services are the property of wehavestory.com. Our products and services are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our organization (or any business or individual associated with wehavestory.com) be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products or services.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
- Wehavestory.com is a passive site and has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material and its content, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, wehavestory.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Any user or site owner who finds content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, or content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors has a responsibility to report such Content to wehavestory.com.
- As wehavestory.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by wehavestory.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify wehavestory.com. wehavestory.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of wehavestory.com or others, wehavestory.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
- wehavestory.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your wehavestory.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The materials on wehavestory.com’s Website are provided ‘as is’. wehavestory.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, wehavestory.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will wehavestory.com, or its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with those entities, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to wehavestory.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. wehavestory.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Each party agrees that any suit, action or proceeding brought by such party against the other in connection with or arising from the Terms of Service (“Judicial Action”) shall be governed by the law of the state of residence of the registered Administrative Contact (the “Admin State”) for the Website as such laws are applied to agreements between Admin State residents entered into and performed entirely within the Admin State. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the Admin State. You consent to the venue in any action brought against him in connection with breaches of these Terms of Service. You consent to electronic service of process regarding actions under the above agreement.
RECORDS OF VISITOR USE AND ABUSE
- You consent to have your Internet Protocol address recorded. An email address may appear immediately below (the “Identifier”) if we suspect potential abuse. The Identifier is uniquely matched to your Internet Protocol address. Visitors agree not to use this address for any reason.
VISITORS AGREE THAT HARVESTING, GATHERING, STORING, TRANSFERRING TO A THIRD PARTY OR SENDING ANY MESSAGE(S) TO THE IDENTIFIER CONSTITUTES AN ACCEPTANCE AND SUBSEQUENT BREACH OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.